|Your Responsibility For Content & Conduct
You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the Service.
You will not use the Service to distribute, link to, or solicit content that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive;
- includes personally identifiable information about children;
- infringes someone else's intellectual property or other rights;
- advocates or solicits violence or other criminal conduct;
- violates any law, regulation, or contract;
- promotes participation in multi-level or pyramid marketing initiatives;
- constitutes a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery, or any other form of gambling;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial communication, except as darkwet.net specifically authorizes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content. You will not use the Service to collect, store, or use information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications. Except as we specifically authorize (via license or otherwise), you will not reproduce, distribute, or commercially exploit any part of the Service.
You will provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on the Service. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or misrepresent the origin of any content distributed through the Service.
Security / No Disruption
You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and will keep your password(s) confidential. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You will not disrupt the functioning of the Service, solicit another user's password, or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of the Service. Nor may you post or distribute any computer program that damages, detrimentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or personal information.
The opinions and views expressed by other users of the Service or content providers do not necessarily reflect those of darkwet.net. You waive any claim resulting from your exposure to material on the Service that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND DARKWET.NET, MYVIDEOCHAT.NET, NIGHTCAM.NET, NIGHT-MEETING.COM ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT OR DELIVERY, OR FOR ANY FORM OF LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF KNOWN TO US) THAT MAY RESULT FROM ITS USE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE VALID. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS ARE VOID UNDER GOVERNING LAW, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.